Fresh Friend Vacuum Lid
Fresh Friend Vacuum lids turn your existing dishes, jars and cans into vacuum containers, keeping food fresher and healthier for longer. Lids are reusable over and over.
The lids allow you to vacuum seal food from opened tins, bags or containers and leftovers in your own cooking dishes, bowls and containers. They fit onto different-sized containers, bowls, tin cans, glasses, metal and stainless steel cooking pots, plastic, glass or ceramic dishes and glass jars.
What do you need?
The edge of the container must be smooth, which means it should not have any damage, such as notches, curvatures, indentations, lid clips or any other damage/decorations.
- It is necessary to use the Fresh Friend vacuum pump.
- Pump the air out in seconds. Just place the pump in the middle of the lid, a few pumps and the food is hermetically sealed.
- Done! The freshness and shelf life of foods is extended.
Little secrets of vacuum packing
By means of vacuum packing, i.e. removing air from packaging using manual or electric pump, a suitable environment required to extend food freshness can be established. The process of vacuum packing creates negative pressure in containers or bags.
The most important advantages of vacuum packing:
- It is healthy. It is the only natural way of foods storage.
- It maintains the freshness of food and extends its storage life. The hermeneutically closed space slows down the oxidation and holds up any undesired effects.
- It is hygienic and prevents offensive odours. Containers as well as bags can be stored one on top of the other. All materials are suitable for use in food industry and do not permeate odours.
- It saves time and money. Spend less time shopping groceries and produce less food waste.
- It is practical, quick, simple to use, and efficient. All you have to do is carefully read the user manual. Everyone that ever tried vacuum packing now speaks in favour of it and recommends it to others.